Chalet again/ Yesterday.
Happy Birthday to Peixin in advance!
Went to chalet again.. This time, its peixin's chalet. Haha. Met agnes for lunch and surprisingly she gave me something lovely. It's a pair of new socks with hj's face on it! I love it! :D Thanks agnes! I love you too! Haha :D Also, played pool with her. I'm learning how to play. Peixin joined us too, after some plannings with the others. Geez, my aiming is super kns sia! Then meet the others and went to ws to rent some dvds. Gone home with agnes quite early cos she got some plannings & i gotta work tomorrow. Sian!
I'm working at ehub tomorrow. Wanna find me? HAHAHA! Must be boring to be stuck inside a shop doing nothing.
Yesterday.
Went to aljunied to collect my uniform for work & ws to get some stuffs. Then something disgusting things happened.. It's a long story. Super sick sia! Beware of those sick peeps out there man! Cb!
Went to chalet again.. This time, its peixin's chalet. Haha. Met agnes for lunch and surprisingly she gave me something lovely. It's a pair of new socks with hj's face on it! I love it! :D Thanks agnes! I love you too! Haha :D Also, played pool with her. I'm learning how to play. Peixin joined us too, after some plannings with the others. Geez, my aiming is super kns sia! Then meet the others and went to ws to rent some dvds. Gone home with agnes quite early cos she got some plannings & i gotta work tomorrow. Sian!
I'm working at ehub tomorrow. Wanna find me? HAHAHA! Must be boring to be stuck inside a shop doing nothing.
Yesterday.
Went to aljunied to collect my uniform for work & ws to get some stuffs. Then something disgusting things happened.. It's a long story. Super sick sia! Beware of those sick peeps out there man! Cb!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home