follow me on Twitter

Friday, September 5, 2008

I've spent my whole day visiting my grandma at NUH.
She had her leg operated for some purposes, and everything was going well.
Anyway, my cousins visited her too..
And we did lots of things there, in grandma's ward and around the hospital.
I always felt grandma's ward like a chalet/hotel, having us around, crapping, eating, laughing and talking. :O

Besides visiting, shawn & i went around the hospital exploring.
We've found out this ward which was one room away from grandma's and it looks like a hotel man!
We also went to the babies nursery, 7-eleven, and some other nice shops.
( Shawn's blog for more info :D )

Visiting grandma again tomorrow, with mo tagging along, and maybe sunday. :D
Bye.

Tags replied!
Anthony: Hi! Y
ling: I know, i just need some time.. LOL :D
pl: yoyoyoyo.
mo: HAHA, nice hor? LOL
SHAWN: yea yea sure..
Kitorisa: Hi! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home