Okay, school wasn't nice at all..
I've been revising on my test lately, BORING!
Oh, and i've just got back my POA test and it seems that i have failed it!
>:O
Shucks, okay, shucks! Its like i get full marks for my theory, but whats the point?!
When i only get 6/25. -.-!
I can't even do the shitty damn table or graph, or whatever it is.. Zzz
Eff. :)
Anyway, tmr is gonna be a nice day, i think.
School will be releasing us at 12pm. Woohoo! :D
And, my parents have agreed to buy me contact lens. :P
I'm like so nervous & excited la.. My first time you know!
PLUS, LILY IS BACK IN ACTION! :O:O:O
School will be releasing us at 12pm. Woohoo! :D
And, my parents have agreed to buy me contact lens. :P
I'm like so nervous & excited la.. My first time you know!
PLUS, LILY IS BACK IN ACTION! :O:O:O
Okay, time to reply tags..
mo: yeah, during weekends :D
gogo: >:O whats that?
XT: relink le. :D oh, and update yi xia. Lol.
Kitorisa: LOL. hihihi. :)
TAG ME MORE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home